Sparkling light, mysterious skull, hat-shaped OLED screen…Here comes the newly designed S-Priv!
It has a skull with a big hat on the mod, whose eyes have built-in LED and can shine 12 different colors.
Its output power can up to 225W, giving you desired massive cloud.Creatively, S-Priv's up, down buttons are hidden on the hat's brim,
and the fire key is designed ergonomically,all of which can give you comfortable hand-feel.
Besides, it uses shining TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition tank, which has large capacity, hyper engines and dazzling light.
Take S-Priv to a party and rule the party.
Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
S-Priv Mod :
- Dimensions: 5-3/8" x 1-7/8" x 1-1/8" (Including Tank)
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 6-225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- 12-Color LED Light-Up Skull Eyes - Fully Customizable
- Full-Color Hat-Shaped OLED Display Matrix
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Sliding Battery Bay Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
TVV8 Big Baby Light Edition Tank :
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Colorful LED O-Rings - Light-Up When Fired
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- 510 Connection
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.